“It’s worth the wait the whole year round…”
Holidays, weekdays, any day is a good day for a waffled chocolate peppermint sundae!
Chocolate Peppermint Sundae
- Stonewall Kitchen Double Chocolate Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- Stonewall Kitchen Chocolate Peppermint Sauce
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candy
- Make 1 recipe Double Chocolate Waffle Mix according to canister directions. Cut each waffle into quarters.
- Warm Chocolate Peppermint Sauce in the microwave or over low heat in a small saucepan.
- Make each serving by topping a waffle section with a scoop or two of ice cream. Drizzle chocolate sauce over ice cream and sprinkle with peppermint candy. Serve immediately.