“I don’t know if there’ll be snow, but have a cup of cheer…”
Relax, watch the snow fall and enjoy this special cup of cheer this holiday season.
- 1/4 cup Stonewall Kitchen Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- 6 ounces good quality vodka
- 7 1/2 ounces coffee liqueur
- 2 ounces light cream
- Warm Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce for 20-30 seconds in a microwave or in hot water until it is pourable.
- Whisk together the Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce, vodka, coffee liqueur and light cream in a medium bowl with a pouring spout.
- Store in a glass bottle with a stopper in the refrigerator. Shake before serving.
- Perfect as a holiday gift with gift tag and ribbon.
- Delicious as an after dinner drink or as a tasty treat over ice cream.