“Lots of snow and ice everywhere we go…”
Happy National Maple Syrup Day! As if you needed another reason to enjoy this delicious treat from Maine, try this tip – Maple Snow! Maple syrup is officially not just for breakfast anymore.
- 4 cups fresh snow or shaved ice
- 8 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Maine Maple Syrup (Holiday Syrup or Wild Maine Blueberry Syrup are also tasty!)
- 1 Tablespoon heavy cream, optional
- Scoop snow or shaved ice into individual bowls.
- Drizzle about 2 Tablespoons of syrup and 1 Tablespoon of cream (if desired) over the top.