There’s nothing better than your favorite jam on a piece of toast in the morning, but it got us thinking… what else can we top our toast with?!
Sweet, savory or a combination of the two, we’re going to share with your our toasty favorites to enjoy for breakfast, lunch or maybe a snack!
Today’s toast? A classic… Peanut Butter Apple Toast.
Peanut Butter Apple Toast
- 1 slice multigrain or rustic crusty bread, toasted
- 2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Creamy or Chunky Peanut Butter
- 1 apple (such as Braeburn, Gala or Honeycrisp), cored and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Stonewall Kitchen Maine Blueberry or Wild Flower Honey
- Spread peanut butter on warm toast.
- Top with apple slices.
- Drizzle honey over the top.