Who says toast has to be for breakfast? Why not lunch? We think a slice of toast and a mug of soup would be the perfect way to warm up on this chilly New England day. This calls for savory jam…
Ham & Brie Toast
- 1 slice bread, toasted
- 1 ounce Brie cheese, softened
- 1 thin slice Black Forest ham, torn into small pieces
- 1-2 Tablespoons Stonewall Kitchen Hot Pepper Peach Jam
- Fresh baby arugula for garnish
- Spread Brie cheese over toast.
- Top with ham. Drizzle Hot Pepper Peach Jam over ham.
- Sprinkle baby arugula on top.
We’re thinking some Potato Leek Soup to go with our toast would be a wonderful idea.